The Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office has released the toxicology report revealing the cause of Mac Miller’s death. According to Page Six via TMZ, Miller died from “mixed drug toxicity,” specifically fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol. His death was categorized as an accidental overdose.
According to the report, the rapper’s assistant found him unresponsive on his bed in a “praying position,” kneeling forward with his fan resting on his knees. The assistant described Miller as already being “blue” during the 911 call. The site also reports that there was a 1/4-inch cut on the bridge of the rapper’s nose, and there was blood coming out of one nostril. An empty bottle of alcohol was also found on the nightstand, and a bottle of prescription pills was found in the bathroom. A rolled up $20 bill with white powered residue was also found in his right pocket.
As previously reported, Mac Miller died on September 7th in the bedroom of his Studio City, California home. He was found unresponsive and pronounced dead at the scene. He was 26.
A number of the rapper’s friends honored him in Los Angeles on October 31st during the “Mac Miller: A Celebration of Life” concert. The event, which benefitted The Mac Miller Circles Fund, featured performances from Anderson .Paak, Chance the Rapper, John Mayer, Miguel, ScHoolboy Q, SZA, Travis Scott, Ty Dolla $ign and more.
CHECK IT OUT
- Full Story: Rap-Up: https://bit.ly/2OtEl0f